TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gents and ladies,
My name is Charles, and I am just starting to get active in the CO wheeling scene again. I am from Laramie, WY I have been a student at CSU for the past 3 1/2 years studying Construction Management, and have done some wheeling while I was there. I just got a lot more sereous about it with the purcahse and upgrades of my 2003 Doublecab Taco this year.
I have been out on my internship in Utah, and have been wheeling all summer and have met some cool people and seen some really cool places. I would like that trend to continue when I move back to Fort Collins to finish up school, so I am hoping to join up on some trail runs with the COTTORA crew!

My steed has a full Old Man Emu Suspension, ARB Bull Bar, Warn 8k, Stubbs Welding HD-SKO sliders, Bud-Built Skid, TRD rear locker, 255/85/R16 BFG Mud Terrain KM2's, ARE shell, and some other odds and ends.

I will be checking the forums often for trip plans, and will post up my own when I am planning on heading out.

Nice to meet you all!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are a copule pics of the hardware...

Top of the World, Moab.

Devil's Racetrack Trail, San Rafael Swell, UT

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
WOOHOO!! GO RAMS!!! Top of the World is a great trail. OME ROCKS!! I'm saving to put OME on my Tundra. If OME made Camry suspensions I'd have one on the wife's car too.

·
7,735 Posts
I just got back from driving thru those states (Nor-Cal to Loveland via I80)... welcom, see you on the trail soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOOHOO!! GO RAMS!!! Top of the World is a great trail. OME ROCKS!! I'm saving to put OME on my Tundra. If OME made Camry suspensions I'd have one on the wife's car too.
Haha, how I love being a RAM!

I completely love my OME suspension, it has greatly exceeded my expectations. The ride in my rig is firm but very forgiving and takes huge bumps with ease. Great flex with no swaybar too...

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I cant wait to move back to the Fort next weekend! :cool:

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Welcome. IceHorse and I are Mech Engineering majors at CSU. She's got a place close to campus, and I'm up the hill in Rist Canyon. Maybe we'll see you around. A few other members are students (or former students) in the area too.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Welcome! What part of Utah were you in? I used to live just above Salt Lake for the past few years and just moved back to Colorado once I got done with high school. Hope to see you around!

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
That would be fun, but we'll be out of town, and Doris still needs a new harness.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Maybe a Moody Crystal trip is due this weekend for all of the CSU students.
Dude, you've devloped quite a love afair with that trail, would this be your 3rd or 4th trip this year? :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts