TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK yall My name is michael and I live in NE Ar. just saying hi!

Return the favor, and introduce your self. Oh yea lets see pics of your toy. Don't forget to sign up for the members list! :)

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Im Glen you fearless leader
from Arkadelphia

Attachments

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I'm Josh and live in LR. I'm currently swapping the running gear out of my '79 into an '82. The '79 had a bent frame, and rusty body. The '82 had no running gear, but a perfect frame, and near perfect body.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Howdy, names Paul I live in Northwest Arkansas. Here's a picture of my current rig this was from Take Over in Hotsprings last year:

I'm also looking at an 85 yota tomorrow that has a 22R with the weber carb? Might be sitting in the drive way by the end of the week if it passes my inspections??

Glen you did a great job on getting us up and running. I know you have put an endless effort into making this happen. Congrats on getting us here!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Hello, I'm Lance from Bryant. Here is a pic of mine in action in Gilmer, TX back in March.
Took my wife to Superlift yesterday. She doesn't seem to like it much though. We did 2 trails, and she started complaining about getting car sick. I was able to talk her into one more before we left. Oh well, at least she can't say I never take her with me anymore ;)

View attachment 9728

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
you bet Paul :thumbs:

and a big THANKS to Shannon for getting us hosted today

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
OK yall My name is michael and I live in NE Ar. just saying hi!

Return the favor, and introduce your self. Oh yea lets se pics of your toy.
Michael, just curious if you've run Concrete Hill in Hot Springs before?

·
Registered
4,982 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I doubt it. I am teaching a new class this semester and with about 4 other active hobbies (including a 2 month old baby boy) I doubt there will be any time. I look forward to seeing some pics.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
I doubt it. I am teaching a new class this semester and with about 4 other active hobbies (including a 2 month old baby boy) I doubt there will be any time. I look forward to seeing some pics.
well that sucks :(

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Hello, I'm Lance from Bryant. Here is a pic of mine in action in Gilmer, TX back in March.
Took my wife to Superlift yesterday. She doesn't seem to like it much though. We did 2 trails, and she started complaining about getting car sick. I was able to talk her into one more before we left. Oh well, at least she can't say I never take her with me anymore ;)

View attachment 9728
maybe she would like the Ouachta National forest roads better

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I don't know:dunno: What sucked was, I didn't get my $13.31 worth.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I was just looking at the AR Crawlers forum, and it looks like a few of them went up to the Highlines around Jessieville this weekend. Sounds like they had fun, but was a little tougher than they thought. I could've told 'em that.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
I was just looking at the AR Crawlers forum, and it looks like a few of them went up to the Highlines around Jessieville this weekend. Sounds like they had fun, but was a little tougher than they thought. I could've told 'em that.
yea 1 i have been sick for a week, but 2 , the rangers told me the powerlines where NOT OPEN, and where quite testy about it, so who knows i know those pics are WILD

theres miles and miles of gorgeous roads to ride out there without going on parts the rangers dont want us on

i went to MtIda last week and that meeting really opened my eyes, some of those areas are flat dab GORGEOUS

·
Registered
227 Posts
My name is Scott, I am currently living down in Escatawpa, MS. I was born and raised in Texarkana. I'll be getting out of the Coast Guard in a year, and I plan on moving back to Texarkana. Here is my truck

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Michael, just curious if you've run Concrete Hill in Hot Springs before?
The hardest trail I've completed in hot springs as of yet has got to be Ingrids Revenge. I went up the lower waterfall on 3 wheels, man what a rush!I usually go to hotsprings with the local jeep crew, but the toyota number are growing around here.
I don't like going it alone, and there is only one of the jeepers, and one of the Toys who are as capable as I am, so I always end up on trails that just don't suit me. The only reason I got to try Ingrid's Revenge last time in Hot Springs is becouse I was leading, well till we reached the rocks at the bottom, then everyone was like , we will meet you at the exit.
I have really been considering foregoing the ARTTORA run this sept, becouse I want a challenge. I tried concrete hill before putting the 30 spline longs in then backed down for fear of breakage. :p

Thats Ingrids revenge y the way. I can't keep them trails straight, I always get the names mixed around.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrads Guys we are on the BOARD!!!!!!

Hello my name is Dan Ledbetter I live in NWA around Fayetteville I plan on being there in September. Look forward to seeing everyone. I am currently building a 1980 Toyota for the tougher trails that I can't wait to run. I will send pics once I am done with it. It will be locked and ready to ROCK with dual cases 38's 5.29's and 5" marlin suspension. Hysteer and power steering.

1 - 20 of 406 Posts