TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
The hardest trail I've completed in hot springs as of yet has got to be Grechins Revenge. I went up the lower waterfall on 3 wheels, man what a rush!I usually go to hotsprings with the local jeep crew, but the toyota number are growing around here.
I don't like going it alone, and there is only one of the jeepers, and one of the Toys who are as capable as I am, so I always end up on trails that just don't suit me. The only reason I got to try Grechin Revenge last time in Hot Springs is becouse I was leading, well till we reached the rocks at the bottom, then everyone was like , we will meet you at the exit.
I have really been considering foregoing the ARTTORA run this sept, becouse I want a challenge. I tried concrete hill befor putting the 30 spline longs in then backed down for fear of breakage. :p
I don't guess I know which one is Grechins Revenge, but I would like to see it done. I was just wondering about Concrete Hill, cause I would like to ride along with someone who can do it, cause it looks badass! Hope you can make it in Sept.

·
Registered
507 Posts

Paul from Greenbreir thats about it. Just wish I was cooooooool like Lance. Oh yea I forgot, 99 TRD with homemade protection, and a Pennsylvania liscence plate.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts

Paul from Greenbreir thats about it. Just wish I was cooooooool like Lance. Oh yea I forgot, 99 TRD with homemade protection, and a Pennsylvania liscence plate.
Paul, keep on wishin':rofl:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Maybe someday ??? Hey Lance send me some pics of your rear bumper and the fire extinguish holder please. I'm trying to get a lil website goin and I need some display pics. Maybe I'll screw around and start a business, who knows.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Hello my name is Dan Ledbetter I live in NWA around Fayetteville I plan on being there in September. Look forward to seeing everyone. I am currently building a 1980 Toyota for the tougher trails that I can't wait to run. I will send pics once I am done with it. It will be locked and ready to ROCK with dual cases 38's 5.29's and 5" marlin suspension. Hysteer and power steering.
FIRST GENS UNITE
:kewl:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Maybe someday ??? Hey Lance send me some pics of your rear bumper and the fire extinguish holder please. I'm trying to get a lil website goin and I need some display pics. Maybe I'll screw around and start a business, who knows.
This is the link to the thread where I originally posted pics. Josh actually posted the pics in post #9. I'll have to get a couple of pics snapped of the fire extinguisher bracket. Still haven't figured out where I am going to put that.

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?p=911881#post911881

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
hey guys i met Dewain Stone from Benton, he has a 85 that looks ALOT like my truck blue and black, he signed up so yall welcome him if he gets over here,

OH anyway he made a tube bumper for his truck that looks SWEET

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hey whats up everyone. I'm Sean Rhodes from Maumelle,AR. Ive got a 2004 Dbl Cab Trd. We just got done rebuilding my '85 Pickup. Gonna put an All Pro flatbed on it pretty soon. Good to meet all of yall.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks Glen. I appreciate the deal on the doors. You didn't tell me about your e-locker. But I guess if you had, your wife would have got mad. Tell me more about your locker. Dewain.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Dan that sounds like one heck of a setup. Be shure and let me know when you get that 1st gen wheeling, I will make the trip over, and we can hit some trails.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Thanks Glen. I appreciate the deal on the doors. You didn't tell me about your e-locker. But I guess if you had, your wife would have got mad. Tell me more about your locker. Dewain.
WIFE :rofl: that was my MOM :rolleyes:

yea my rear diff is from a 2005 tacoma, elocker, normally you would hit the button on the dash and it would lock, but i never got it wired up i just have a mess of wires in the cab, i can lock it by touching the right wires but last time i did i think i shorted the motor :(

hey Mom said we was related

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
hey Josh you should check out DeWains bumper, he made it himself, looks like Marlins bumpers without the side protection

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hello From Southeast Arkansas

Hey guys , My name is David I'm from White Hall , Arkansas . I know a few of you already . I drive a 1981 4-Banger Yota , 5:29's front and rear , 35" BFG MudTerrains , rocksliders ect. ect. Anyway here's a pic. of my rig .

·
Registered
34 Posts
hey guys/gals my name is kevin im from scranton,ar mid-west of the state... i ve got a 86 dd, that ive been trying to get ready for wheelin for some time.. just very slow progress... heres a pic of it before the primer black paintjob, sittin in the parking lot at my apt...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
what no pics of you trying to roll down the big hill at Takeover last year :dunno:

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
man you dont know how close you was to rolling ALL the way down

21 - 40 of 406 Posts