TTORA Forum banner

41 - 60 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts

Hey Bo look familiar ? That was my buddy's Bronco same hill. Luckily we got a strap on it and calmed it down and he drove out of it. Oh thats me n the white shirt and sorry I don't know how to post multiple pics.

·
Registered
777 Posts

Hey Bo look familiar ? That was my buddy's Bronco same hill. Luckily we got a strap on it and calmed it down and he drove out of it. Oh thats me n the white shirt and sorry I don't know how to post multiple pics.
Wow...I don't feel near as bad about flopping on that hill now..I guarantee that that bronco isn't as tippy as I am so..thats weird looking at that pic cause it's identical to mine except the vehicle.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Took a couple of pic of my bumper, in the dark, been so long since I've had my hubs locked in I didn't even have a digital camera then. I guess I'll have to send pic later, can't figure out how to post them, they were pretty crappy anyway, I can get better pic tomorrow in the daylight maybe by then I can figure out how to post them. bauxitetoy

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Wow...I don't feel near as bad about flopping on that hill now..I guarantee that that bronco isn't as tippy as I am so..thats weird looking at that pic cause it's identical to mine except the vehicle.

And the fact that that rig still has 3 wheels on the ground. OK enough pokin fun at Bo. :D

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Took a couple of pic of my bumper, in the dark, been so long since I've had my hubs locked in I didn't even have a digital camera then. I guess I'll have to send pic later, can't figure out how to post them, they were pretty crappy anyway, I can get better pic tomorrow in the daylight maybe by then I can figure out how to post them. bauxitetoy
well git r done :whip:

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
squeezed your axles together

hey you dont need a drop hitch you need a trailer lift kit

·
Registered
20 Posts
Glen, she looks waaay to young to be your mom. And speaking of relations, when me & my ex were splitting up she asked me if we got a divorce would we still be cousins. Are you running spacers on your front end? I didn't notice your rear end wider than your front end. 3"?

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Glen, she looks waaay to young to be your mom.

And speaking of relations, when me & my ex were splitting up she asked me if we got a divorce would we still be cousins.
:rofl:

Are you running spacers on your front end? I didn't notice your rear end wider than your front end. 3"?
um nope no spacers

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
hey guys ive updated the members list a little, i'll let Josh check over what ive done, if you dont see yourself post up

·
Registered
139 Posts
hows it goin everyone, my name is mike middlebrook i live in jonesboro Ar. i cant post a pic of my truck i have tried a few times but every time i click manage attachments. my comp locks up. so i will just tell u about it. its a red 03 ext cab on 33 swampers , winch, bumpers , sliders all that good stuff , and i cant wait till its paid for so i can torch the ifs and put a real frontend under it.:welder:

·
Registered
160 Posts
howdy! from up here in MO. hope to meet some of you guys soon!

41 - 60 of 406 Posts