61 - 80 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
4,982 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Its just nw of fayetteville and rogers right? Jordan is in Fayetville , but he dosen't post here much. Look on pirate or marlin crawler forum for Snoopy 4 runner build, and you will find him. He will also be able to tell you of some others in the area i'm almost shure.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I think I recruited someone the other day..... His name is Todd and he works at Advance Auto Parts on Rodney Paraham. I told him about the round-up in September. He drives a sweet Tacoma on 33's with dual winches (his rear bumper is pretty narely). Pretty cool guy if you see his truck at the store stop by and say what's up to him. He said he would try to get on the forums.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Well, I'm not an Arkie, but I'm close enough to come wheelin. Im Cory, got a 87 Runner thats locked up front and rear on 33s (need some 39's...) Heres some pics from the last wheelin trip:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am new to this board and didn't know where to post my hellos. so I thought this might be a good spot. My name is Mike and I have an '84 PU soon to be locked front and rear, 5.7 tcase gears on 33s. This is my first dedicated trail truck and build, so any ideas, suggestions, advice is welcome. I am looking for a good time and some locals to wheel with. Look forward to having fun.

I have been trying to post a pic of my work in progress, but fails every time.:mad: Maybe some other time.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Welcome to ar-ttora!
Just let me know if I can help with any thing.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
I am new to this board and didn't know where to post my hellos. so I thought this might be a good spot. My name is Mike and I have an '84 PU soon to be locked front and rear, 5.7 tcase gears on 33s. This is my first dedicated trail truck and build, so any ideas, suggestions, advice is welcome. I am looking for a good time and some locals to wheel with. Look forward to having fun.

I have been trying to post a pic of my work in progress, but fails every time.:mad: Maybe some other time.
put the pic on photobucket then link it here

·
Registered
47 Posts
Here it is pretty much stock except a 4" lift.

This was the first real time out. Didn't do half bad with no lockers, lower gears or bigger tires. Can't wait till those go on.:)

Glen, thanks for the help with the pics.

In the runner is my brother-in-law, Sean. He is the one responsible for getting me addicted. His is an '85 4.7 gears, ARB front and rear on 33s. It was totaled by a drunk driver, but he rebuilt it.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc250/mdcrt/IMG_0247.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc250/mdcrt/IMG_0372.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc250/mdcrt/IMG_0378.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc250/mdcrt/IMG_0376.jpg

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
sweet , ive seen that truck i think
busted a front turn signal the first trip out huh

oh PLEASE stay away from TraitorGear, AllPro and Marlin are both respectable companies with hard working honest people working there, TG, well i promised Gittinit i would keep my opinions toned down, so email me if you want the long backstabbing stroy of how Trailgear came to be

·
Registered
15 Posts
Guys, I am a newbe on this forum and live in NW AR.
Gittinit, I lived in Jonesboro for 7 years and after 17 blood transfusions (mosquitos), I finally escaped. You have a bad ass rig, BTY.
Heres a pic of mine.

·
Registered
47 Posts
No, that one was already broke. I did break the other one on another trail. But had a blast doing it. It just show me that I need front and rear bumpers, looking around for those.

Thanks, I like it too. I was looking for a nice trail truck for a long while then this one came up when I had the money.

As for the suspension, I first have to convince my wife. It may not be too hard though, she did buy me the sliders and winch on her own. Maybe next year I can get the suspension I really want. I will email you and find out the scoop.

Sean, my brother-in-law, is jealous that we have such a nice ORV park that is near by. He is from Memphis, so he comes down here and wheels.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome Razor J.

I was/am having the same problem.
You may have to do what I did, per Glens suggestion, and upload them to photobucket then paste the link.

61 - 80 of 406 Posts