TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, join me in welcoming and congratulating Troy Gorrell as the new Colorado TTORA President. Troy and I have been working over the past weeks to ensure a smooth transition of leadership for the club.

I will continue in a supporting role to the new Pres as I work the club website/domain.

So tip your glasses in cheers to the new President.

Brian

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
congrats to troy and a thanks to brian who has put in many years as president of the club

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congrats Troy! Hope to run a few trails with you this spring/summer/fall, etc. I haven't met you Brian, since I am pretty new to wheeling on the rocks here in CO, but hope to meet you out on a run sometime. :D

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably will run into each other. I get up to FC every so often for CSU stuff. We'll get to do some of the awesome trails in central CO this next summer!

No where else has off roading experiences like CO!

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
What are you doin' over here - slummin'? LOL

If we ever come up with a logo/decals half as cool as the Ohio one, I'll be sure to send you one! (and you can put it wherever you like, as long as it's the lower driver's side corner of the rear window LOL)

·
Registered
390 Posts
congrads Troy,
i hope you can turn the image around. :kewl: let me know if ya need anything.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
9 Participants
DriftinCO
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing