TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a few of their listing on Craigslist for parts. Looks like they do some pretty cool fabrication as well as installing aftermarket (only found OME mentioned on their site. No prices listed on their site but it looks like they are working on updating. I did a search but only found a few posts mentioning them and all at least a year old.
Does anyone have any experience with them? I might truck on down their soon and get a quote on a rear bumper and slider as well as chat with them about Yotas and wheeling.

http://www.irbisoffroad.com/

·
Registered
372 Posts
Irbis builds some nice armor. I have seen their work and it is top notch. I don't know about price of custom fab as all I have done is buy used parts from them. Prices for these have been half or so than all of the other used parts places in town. I hope you can understand their accent, I have had a hard time with it. They do know what they are doing...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm impressed with their armor too! I like the Tacoma sliders they have on their, nice simple kick out too. Do they have a lot of used stuff and is it mostly stock stuff? I wondered if they'd have an interesting accent ha ha.

·
20,355 Posts
Might want to post this on the colorado board. I think a few there have delt with them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, I'll post up there as well. Looks like they do nationwide shipping to anyone that's interested! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts