TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this up in the main TTORA forum but it's good here too. These guys look like they do some good work. I'm gonna go check them out soon and see about pricing on a rear swing out bumper and sliders. Their projects look pretty cool and excellent fab work! Anyone dealt with them before?

Irbisoffroad.com

·
7,735 Posts
Irbis is mostly a FJ shop (40's, 80's, etc). I'm pretty sure 00RegCab dealt with them for an axle recently. There are some older members that don't log on much anymore that dealt with them and had positive experiences. The shop is a little pricey tho from my understanding. Solid, just expensive

·
Registered
310 Posts
I went there once couldn't find the place haha, the second time I tried to find them I found them. They seemed like good people but very pricey. This was over a year ago btw.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
With fab work a lot of times you get what you pay for though.
Very true Ike. The only thing I ever talked to them about was used parts.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I have bought a couple used parts from them and thought they had reasonable prices. I know he always post up on Craigslist selling parts. I thought they closed down the Irbis named business a couple of years, but they still deal with Toyota parts. Their Irbis email address still works though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts