TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone run the Irok radials? We are debating going to those or the goodyear mtrs. The radials are really expensive and not sure worth the extra cash. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I've run both the radials and bias ....

for what its for..... no need for radials. The bias work just fine on the highway. They are a little bumpy if they have been sitting a while, but that goes away after a few miles.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
you may want to check, if you go the MTR route..... i cant remember if its the MTR's i keep seeing with ripped sidewalls.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have run all the tires you mentioned. The bias were horrible on the road! The radial irocks were the best tire I have run hands down. The mtrs would be a close second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yea those are the 2 I'm thinking about, but the radials are so much money.

·
Registered
734 Posts
My TSL bias tires are basically unbalanceable. They ride rough and get out of round when sitting for a while. For a street tire, horrible. On the trail, I couldn't ask for anything better. But mine doesn't see that much street time. I would love to go to a radial SSR.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
orange crusher
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing