TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new deaver 10 pack and some of the leafs are kind of crooked. Not by a lot by like 1/4 inch. Both leafs have 2 leafs that don't sit perfectly square with the rest of the pack. I mean these leafs are brand new never installed, will they need frequent adjusting when I put them on. Seems kinda strange. I dont recall my last set of deavers doing this, but then again I never saw them off the truck.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Not to worry. That's why they have that limit bracket on the side to keep the leafs lined up. They squirm around no matter what you do.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
10-4 you're welcome. I just put my new Dakars on today and the springs were a little crooked also. Just hit them with a mallet and no problemo.

·
Registered
597 Posts
10-4 you're welcome. I just put my new Dakars on today and the springs were a little crooked also. Just hit them with a mallet and no problemo.
How do you like the dakars? I have a set coming from TRDParts4u. Are you using the stock shackle, if so how much lift did you get? Can't wait to get mine on.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
How do you like the dakars? I have a set coming from TRDParts4u. Are you using the stock shackle, if so how much lift did you get? Can't wait to get mine on.
I've had my dakars on for about a month and are using the greaseable shackles that are factory height. i got over 3" initially and its slowly settling in and getting a softer ride. I like them so far.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I like the ride so far and they have way more flex than the stockers. I took the second OL spring out so they are .50 less lift than the full pack. I got approximately 2.25-2.50 inches of lift. I need longer 5150's now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts