TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think? I just got my truck put back together after fixing an oil leak...Chaz, Dom, Skip, Anthony

·
Registered
607 Posts
What do you guys think? I just got my truck put back together after fixing an oil leak...Chaz, Dom, Skip, Anthony
I'd bet it's really dry out there Cory. I doubt there is much mud out there if any. Do you know what trails are open? I have to see if I can find my Corbett map. I may be up for a Sunday ride.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Skip, looks like Citrus is this weekend, Chaz is headed up there (too far for me this weekend). Is Monday morning any good for you for Corbett? Sunday and Sat are pretty much out for me. If not we can do it in a few weeks with hopefully much more rain.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Skip, looks like Citrus is this weekend, Chaz is headed up there (too far for me this weekend). Is Monday morning any good for you for Corbett? Sunday and Sat are pretty much out for me. If not we can do it in a few weeks with hopefully much more rain.
Let's shoot for a later date Cory,one with Chaz as I'm not going to Citrus either. Monday maybe ok but I'm not too sure at this point what the family has planned.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here is what the online flyer says about the open trails for corbett:
During dog training season and open periods other than designated hunting seasons, motorized vehicles may be operated only on the North, South and Stumper’s grades, on trail 6, on Trail 3 between its junction with Tomato Field Grade and its junction with Trail 5, on Trail 5 between its junction with Trail 3 and the L-8 levee, and on the Tomato Field grade east of the Big Gopher canal. These vehicle access prohibitions shall not apply from 8 a.m. one day before the opening of muzzleloading gun (September 30 through October 15) and general gun (November 4 through January 1) seasons through the close of muzzleloading gun and general gun seasons.
I marked the map where those trails are.

I didn't include L-8 levee because it's not mentioned above, but it looks to close the loop and I'd ask if it's open or not. Thats 6.8 miles(9.1 with L8 included).
Not really much to ride on

1 - 13 of 13 Posts