TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
mmmmm....indeed it is! now to save up for the second ring:wife: and go through months of inputting my opinion that does not matter lol. hopefully i can register at bass pro!(doubtful)

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Yeah, I saw it on the national board. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Congrats Greg! At least you already know what your opinion matters:) it will save many a headache :)

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
hahah... i asked him that at GSMTR --- is she even REAL!?

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
mmmmm....indeed it is! now to save up for the second ring:wife: and go through the rest of my life of inputting my opinion that does not matter lol. hopefully i can register at bass pro!(doubtful)
Fixed.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Congrats Gregory! Does this mean we might actually see the mystery woman out on the trail one day?
hahah... i asked him that at GSMTR --- is she even REAL!?
Either Greg is good at photoshop or has a really good cardboard cutout......

my guess is she is a robot....he is an engineer (be it Auburn engineer)

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Congrats!!! Opinions make for great conversations that can escalate to arguments to last a life time. You can't go through life bored. Plus, they have great memories to torture you about your downfalls all the time. Have fun…

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Congrats Greg! At least you already know what your opinion matters:) it will save many a headache :)
lol figured i would just agree with everything and go with the flow. after all im not paying for the wedding. as long as i still get to buy fun toys she can do what she wants...as long as we can afford it!(obviously)

Congrats Gregory! Does this mean we might actually see the mystery woman out on the trail one day?
lol yes! she may come to seto with me this year idk yet, still a ways off.

congrats! I tried the Bass Pro thing too. Let me know if you have better luck.
i dont think that she thinks im being serious?:dunno:

Either Greg is good at photoshop or has a really good cardboard cutout......

my guess is she is a robot....he is an engineer (be it Auburn engineer)
yeah i would make a robot that doesnt argue with me and does my laundry and cooks me breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday!

Congrats!!! Opinions make for great conversations that can escalate to arguments to last a life time. You can't go through life bored. Plus, they have great memories to torture you about your downfalls all the time. Have fun…
very true.

that doesnt mean shhhh :flipoff4:

congrats greg! but i still stick by dont do it!
its funny b/c 80% of the married men i have talked to about it say "dont do it!" but then follow it up with "just kidding"....but makes me wonder...ARE THEY REALLY KIDDING? lol

Awesome Gregers!! My Ben just got hitched Sat 'fore last.
awesome! send him my congrats!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
its funny b/c 80% of the married men i have talked to about it say "dont do it!" but then follow it up with "just kidding"....but makes me wonder...ARE THEY REALLY KIDDING? lol
Behind every joke there is a little bit of truth...or in this case, a lot of truth.

Congrats and good luck!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Behind every joke there is a little bit of truth...or in this case, a lot of truth.

Congrats and good luck!
lol yeah...

shes not controlling at all and doesnt care what i do or spend my money on as long as i can afford it. hopefully that wont change....

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Happy wife, happy life!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
as long as i still get to buy fun toys she can do what she wants...as long as we can afford it!(obviously)
If she don't like the toys, you don't buy the toys. Oh she will do what she want's weather you like it or not. ;)

its funny b/c 80% of the married men i have talked to about it say "dont do it!" but then follow it up with "just kidding"....but makes me wonder...ARE THEY REALLY KIDDING?
DON'T DO IT!!!!! Just Kidding.
No where not kidding but it makes the rest of us feel better knowing there are more saps out there besides us. :eek:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts