TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any good shops around the Denver area that can rebuild my 2nd Gen. Supercharger? Or for that matter in the country? I called and left Magnuson several messages to call me that I needed my charger rebuilt but never got so much as a boo back from them. I got pissed and called the human resource dept. and got hooked up instantly. The guy on the phone was pissed and I could tell he was pissed. He told me the cost could be anywhere from $800 to $2500 dollars. So now I feel like I just sent my food back and the cooks going to spit in it. Are they the only ones who do rebuilds?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Why not do it yourself? Even if you bought the tools needed and the rebuild kit, you'd still be under what most places charge.

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
That's odd. It's been a while but I had them do mine and it wasn't expensive and I had no trouble at all with them. Maybe something has changed. I think I did everything over the phone and never did the email thing.

Are there any good shops around the Denver area that can rebuild my 2nd Gen. Supercharger? Or for that matter in the country? I called and left Magnuson several messages to call me that I needed my charger rebuilt but never got so much as a boo back from them. I got pissed and called the human resource dept. and got hooked up instantly. The guy on the phone was pissed and I could tell he was pissed. He told me the cost could be anywhere from $800 to $2500 dollars. So now I feel like I just sent my food back and the cooks going to spit in it. Are they the only ones who do rebuilds?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts