TTORA Forum banner

Is SETO worth the cost?

• IMO it's overpriced for what I get out of it.

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It's expensive but it's worth it.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • The price is right!

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • It's a bargain!

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • It's too inexpensive, you should charge more.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read the poll titles carefully.

I'll even help you out. This is subjective, how you feel personally, in other words your opinion based on the poll question.

This poll is anonymous.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I am guessing the guy who said it was overpriced has never been to SETO. I say leave it like it is. Had a great time last year and i am sure this year will be just as fun.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I'm not scared to say how I vote. It's a Bargain. I mean I don't even have a ride anymore and still pay just to come see my friends. :flipoff4:

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
I'm not scared to say how I vote. It's a Bargain. I mean I don't even have a ride anymore and still pay just to come see my friends. :flipoff4:
you have friends here?

I am guessing the guy who said it was overpriced has never been to SETO. I say leave it like it is. Had a great time last year and i am sure this year will be just as fun.
x3

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I think the price is very reasonable for what it is. If we went to an official offroad park AND camped for the whole weekend at the park, I think it would be more expensive than SETO (including all the awesome goodies we get:D) I look forward to this trip for MANY reasons, every year. It is an awesome event with a lot of good people!

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
SETO is a flipping bargain.

I will compare it to NETO ( a great event I would recomend to everyone)......trail access alone at rausch creek is more than the total cost of seto...primitive camping comes with these fees but there is no running water....if you want that you are stuck paying a third party camp ground, and there are none of the extras of seto (tshirt, dinner, ect). Y'all do a great job

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Worth it IMHO, especially with all the golden goodies

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
every year when SETO rolls around I think to myself, shit thats a lot of money, but if you look at the event what is included, and think about what you are really getting for your money, its a deal! Especially when you figure in the "priceless" things like time in the woods with friends.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Having never been I can't objectively say that this is a good price or not. I base my value on trails/guides/comradery. I consider what I pay for Dixie Run each year (camping/2 meal tickets/ 1 raffle ticket) vs. SETO (camping/2 meal tickets/swag/2 shirts) for the same price ($100) it seems like an excellent deal up front. Dixie Run is so large unless you go with your friends you dont really have anyone to ride with since the guided rides are an absolute joke. I really hope SETO will be the event I can plan on every year. The only other organized event I have attended was last years SE4RJ and that, well, was disappointing overall but I hauled away a ton of loot. :D

·
Registered
5,474 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
still stand by my pre-seto vote and opinion. also see my post in the feedback thread

·
Registered
86 Posts
If you think it's not worth the money, then You are a person who Cannot be pleased. Bargain, Period.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
13 Participants
YotaAddict
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing