TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, I know this guy is local (perhaps Loco too!) However, I just scratched my head looking at this one :confused: :saw: :

Sorry I am not trying to piss this owner off, just not sure of 'why'!

John

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I think Homer Simpson put it best "D'OH!"

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
It's a new anti-wrap axle truss device to combat the shear power of the Toyota motor that creates notorious axle wrap in drag racing situations causing the owner to get beat by an equally powered(see OHV 134 hurricane) Geap.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Or, stolen from someone else: "Chrome don't get you home, but it might get you laid".

·
Registered
661 Posts
I talked to the guy and asked him "Why?" and he said that when he looked at his truck from behind and saw all the empty space he wanted to "fill it in". I guess he wont ever have to worry about over heating the fluid in his shocks. :confused:

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
goes to show - you can't fix stupid!

I talked to the guy and asked him "Why?" and he said that when he looked at his truck from behind and saw all the empty space he wanted to "fill it in". I guess he wont ever have to worry about over heating the fluid in his shocks. :confused:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I really don't know if that axle could even move up and down. I bet that is stiff as hell on road. Those shocks don't give much capability of the axle to move in any direction!

I guess the one good thing to say about it is that you wouldn't have to support the axle if jacking up the truck. Looks like there is enough support there for it to be self supporting without a tire on the ground!

John

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
Ok, I know this guy is local (perhaps Loco too!) However, I just scratched my head looking at this one :confused: :saw: :

Sorry I am not trying to piss this owner off, just not sure of 'why'!

John

That`s Henry`s!! Cool guy, used to build show vehicles. Not sure he`ll like you put his license plate in the picture though.

He`d fit right in with you homos.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That`s Henry`s!! Cool guy, used to build show vehicles. Not sure he`ll like you put his license plate in the picture though.

I didn't really think the plate was much of a bother, however I will make sure it's taken care of! I didn't get a chance to talk to him about why he put so many there, it's just an oddity to me to see all those, so I thought I would post it up to get a general concensus of what others thought.

Plate is taken care of for respect of the owner of the truck! I don't even mind my plate being seen. Really, how many people actually have had something happen because their plate was posted online?

John

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts

Yeah...I can see how showing your license plate can subject you to "stranger danger" much more than driving around the valley.... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts

You are an idiot. First of all the pic is from cardomain.com which is a public site as well. So if he didn't want it seen he would have removed it. Secondly, who cares if the plate is visible? Doesn't the vehicle drive around with the plate on it? Couldn't anyone take pic of it and post it? Oh no, someone might see my vanity plate that I paid for so people could see it, oh no. Moron. Oh and your **** comment makes no sense either, since you are here with us, thus including yourself in your own statement. Again, moron.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts