TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sounds like a pretty good deal...if you want get me the specs and ill see if I can get it cheaper for you...I have a buddy the does lifts....LMK

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
NEW: Deal or no deal...Donahoe Racing Extended coilovers- ~10K miles--->$650.00 + shipping...picture

No Deal, trust me. You don't know where those things have been, or what he's done to them. I"ll get you some new ones, and you'll have a brand new warranty on them.

In the damn picture, shit, he doesn't even have them cleaned up! Pass!!

Now, if they were new at $650.00, of course you get them, but no, not for used. Buyer Beware!!:eek:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Deal, trust me. You don't know where those things have been, or what he's done to them. I"ll get you some new ones, and you'll have a brand new warranty on them.

In the damn picture, shit, he doesn't even have them cleaned up! Pass!!

Now, if they were new at $650.00, of course you get them, but no, not for used. Buyer Beware!!:eek:
OK thanks...what kind of warranty do new ones have?

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
650 for a set of DR coilovers isn't that bad, they can be rebuilt fairly easy and cheap. DR warranty's most of the parts on the coilovers for life. Unless you can get a set of new for a smokin good deal.

Just my 2Cents though.

Mike

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
650 for a set of DR coilovers isn't that bad, they can be rebuilt fairly easy and cheap. DR warranty's most of the parts on the coilovers for life. Unless you can get a set of new for a smokin good deal.

Just my 2Cents though.

Mike
They were sold to the person who responded before me. :(

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Its all good, most stuff I try to buy ends up like that too, I just recently lucked out on a set of Camburg arms though! Sounds like Robert can hook you up though with some new stuff!

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts