Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It makes alot of noise I was just wondering.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
LOL.....hell no,put the cover back on and run it!!!!!Thats one of those traction control R&P's
Cover? :confused:

I've been driving around with my stuff looking just like that picture (with a little more rust, and a little less oil & grease). It's probably fine... :kewl:

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Holy Jesus!! Nice work!!

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Jamie,

How's that new Salt lube working for you? I heard it works wonders, Angus you might want to try it.... It might make those last couple of healthy teeth last a little less time.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I cant bitch that truck has almost 300,000 miles and I beat it. and this is all that broke.

·
Registered
661 Posts
What gear ratio would that be???? Hmmmmm......15 tooth pinion and a One tooth ring gear........hmmmmmm......

Oh, and :eek:

·
Registered
232 Posts
What gear ratio would that be???? Hmmmmm......15 tooth pinion and a One tooth ring gear........hmmmmmm......
hmmmmmm.....sounds like my waitress from the Waffle House last night.:missingto

·
Registered
238 Posts
damn man how'd you do that...? 4wd burnouts? Thats amazing, well knowing our toyotas slap that thing back together and it will fix itself... hah who needs 4wd anyways

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
That is really impressive for a IFS 3rd.... I have broken 2 rears on a 95, and never hurt the "weaker" front..

and what are those blue things on your hands? That makes cleanup too easy...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts