TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if the NMTTORA is just for hardcore offroad. I was a member of the 3 rivers jeep club, then my jeep was stolen. I replaced it with a 2002 Tacoma (always loved my toyotas). So I am back home with it. I do not do hard core, because it's just stock. I am located in the Farmington area and I am familar with the glade.

So is it?

·
Registered
270 Posts
there are different walks here on the board, but the majority of the members are hardcore. don't get me wrong, we will be more than happy to share knowledge here!

so if you've got a question, ask away! but don't get butt hurt if they flame you! :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Don't worry. I've been building my truck for hard core later on, but its my daily driver and i'm in college so I don't feel like bashing on it too much.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Most clubs are informative

I figures so. Mine is a daily ride, stock. I am not into the hardcore, but I love to watch.

Thanks people!

·
467 Posts
There are several that are into the hardcore and those not so much. Most of the members here have upgraded to more hardcore buggy type rigs. But there are many of us with daily drivers. I have my tacoma for daily driver and moderate outing fun and my 4runner rig for the hardcore. So the options are open and there are plenty of people to head out wheeling with, harcore or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
RiskyRicky
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing