TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
I had 32" TSL's with no lift, and 35's with a 2" body and supposedly 2.5" Daystar kit. No trimming with the 32's on stock wheels, and minimal trimming with the 35's. I also have a 95' truck, and it seemed to sit a little higher from the factory than most.

I am sure those 33's rub on that truck though, just because the new ones seem to sit a little lower, and I know my 32's were VERY close.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tacoma747 said:
I had 32" TSL's with no lift, and 35's with a 2" body and supposedly 2.5" Daystar kit. No trimming with the 32's on stock wheels, and minimal trimming with the 35's. I also have a 95' truck, and it seemed to sit a little higher from the factory than most.

I am sure those 33's rub on that truck though, just because the new ones seem to sit a little lower, and I know my 32's were VERY close.
Thanks, good to know. I definately don't want any rubbing when I am done with my lift.

·
concussed
1,159 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
They don't look like 33 x 12.50" tires.

There's WAY too much room in the fender wells.

The picture above with the MTR's looks more accurate!

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Janster said:
They don't look like 33 x 12.50" tires.

There's WAY too much room in the fender wells.

The picture above with the MTR's looks more accurate!
Actually, those are my 35's that I decided to throw on stock LOL

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Fit is one thing, drive is another, and "clear" is yet a third. IMHO, if rubber ever hits steel under the most extreme conditions of steer and stuff, then clear has not been achieved.

·
The Satanic Panic
609 Posts
im runnin 285/75 on 2 1/2 which is like 32.6 mine rub if i nail it really hard

·
Registered
8 Posts
i put the 3" cornfed on, but it only gave me about an 1.5" and i have 33x12.5015 BFG A/T's and after a bit of trimming and little beating on the pinch weld, they still rub at full lock in Reverse, or when i hit a pretty good bump.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Skyhigh04 said:
i put the 3" cornfed on, but it only gave me about an 1.5" and i have 33x12.5015 BFG A/T's and after a bit of trimming and little beating on the pinch weld, they still rub at full lock in Reverse, or when i hit a pretty good bump.
3" cornfed only gave you 1.5"??? WTF?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Your good as long as you drive in a straight line. LoL that looks terrible.

·
Banned
1,521 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sure you can fit 33's with 2½" lift, I can fit my 33x12.50r15 with a 15x8 3.75BS wheel w/ 1/4 wheel spacer with only an 1.5" Rancho Lift, minimal rubing

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have a Donahoe Racing 3.5" lift with 15x8 3 5/8 in backspacing, and mine rub when i get it all flexed out, but when the wheel is cranked, no rub (at least on flat ground) And it looks good too, i just wish that my rear end didnt sit up so high.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I have 33x12.5 on 15x8 with 3.25" BS and with a 6" lift I rubbed until I cut the fenders. Good luck with 2.5".

1 - 19 of 19 Posts