TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just got ahold of some pics from my 85 Toyota. Let me know what you think:D
It started out primer green. 22re 5speed 5.29's open diffs. The first day I drove it I hit a parking sign at school (blinded by sun). It bent up the factory bumper so my dad built one. It weighed about 250 lbs haha. We also added the exhaust "stack" because the original pipe rotted out.

At the beach for the first time

Almost flopped on its side lol

Ended up hitting a tree at a mud bog at about 40 and it bent the bumper, so we scrapped it and built another one.

Back bumper

Ended up painting it black and rebel flag hood.

The rear end finally gave out and had to swap another one in.

Put a set of bald ass 35 tsl's and went out in the woods with some friends. This picture was at 3:00am and I had work at 6:00am. You can see the concern on my face haha.

Ended up snatching a stock dodge out twice and a silverado on 33's out.

Took it to the beach once again

Ended up screwing myself playing around and sunk it. I wish I had some lockers lol

Please no flamming on this truck or all the rebel shit on it. This has been by far the best truck I have ever owned. Never had to be towed to or from any mudbog. Thought ya'll might enjoy the pics.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha good one QD! No I sold it to fund a motor build for my old chevy rig at the time. These pics were from 2005-early07. I wish to hell I never sold it. I'd love to find another one to build up eventually. It wouldn't do good out here in Co with this terrain. My friends honda civic had more flex then it had haha.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I totally forgot the laws of physics during that. Oil stains are still there to this day lol:eek:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I have noticed. Ive seen a couple guys running around here in the springs with a brown paintjob tho. And for those who are wondering, this is the chevy I had to put the motor in. License plate says 1HI-BWTI:D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When I eventually sold that, within a week the guy sent me this picture of it.

It is on 42's. In my pic it's on the same 35 mtr's that the yota was on. To keep the whoring going, I tried my hand in the diesel world and picked up this 94 cummins. It had 300xxx on it when I bought it and like a dumbass I believed him when he said "it's just getting broken in". This pic is after I did some mods to it

And another with that custom painted headache rack! haha

And how it looked the day I sold it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To keep it toyota related. This is my old 91

I got a good job so I decided to screw the buying junk and fixing junk stuff so I got this

Once I came to Co driving the tundra in the city became a pain so I recently traded it in on this

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As soon as i can. Nothing to difficult at all seeing how I don't have any armor yet. My job is not a set schedule yet. I am a mobile x-ray tech( hints the name) so its pretty much go to wherever when needed. Once we get someone else on board then I will be able to have some time off. I was going to do kelly flats in the tundra but it was like 3+hours one way and decided not to. Do you guys do monthly meet n greets?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts