TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just so you bitches know I am close to being back in a Tacoma. So all of you that are still here better make some room.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Atom Bombs.

Close counts with atom bombs. Maybe even more so that the other things mentioned.

As for the Tacoma, and the old timers, look at the join dates of all the posters in this thread so far.

Hard to believe we've been doing this for ten years.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Atom Bombs.

Close counts with atom bombs. Maybe even more so that the other things mentioned.

As for the Tacoma, and the old timers, look at the join dates of all the posters in this thread so far.

Hard to believe we've been doing this for ten years.
I like shooting the sht with other gearheads. Its been a lot longer for a bunch of us that were on the old Delphi board.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally found one worthy of stealing?
I should steal one. That would be cheaper than buying one. That f'ing rusted frame buy back really cut deep into the supply of used trucks on the market.

BTW, who let major f'ing star Dick Foster back into the class?

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
I should steal one. That would be cheaper than buying one. That f'ing rusted frame buy back really cut deep into the supply of used trucks on the market.

BTW, who let major f'ing star Dick Foster back into the class?
Dick promised only to be a c*nt now so they let him back in.:):lmao:

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
4 or 5 more years & it'll have been 20 years that I've been coming to TTORA. Fuck. I'm getting old.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
4 or 5 more years & it'll have been 20 years that I've been coming to TTORA. Fuck. I'm getting old.
I figured you were still jumping from nut to nut 20 years ago (sparky), just a dirty thought in the old mans mind. :) How old are you?

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
I figured you were still jumping from nut to nut 20 years ago (sparky), just a dirty thought in the old mans mind. :) How old are you?
I think he's still 16

1 - 20 of 44 Posts