who has given us freedom of religion.

It is the VETERAN , not the reporter,

who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the VETERAN , not the poet,

who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the VETERAN , not the campus organizer,

who has given us freedom to assemble.

It is the VETERAN , not the lawyer,

who has given us the right to a fair trial.

It is the VETERAN , not the politician,

Who has given us the right to vote.

·
Registered
113 Posts
:xusflag::clap: I couldn't find you a canuck flag, will this one work :xrainbow: :D

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some of our guys are overseas dropping bombs on shitheads as we speak and they deserve our support and respect. Veterans are the ones who keep the democracy/freedom flowing and they do it with honor and blood, both their own. :2cents:

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still love Canada.
I am the proudest Canadian you will ever meet and completely understand American pride, our countries are not perfect but their are none better.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
MAY SCIENCE GUIDE CANADA

·
Registered
113 Posts
I am the proudest Canadian you will ever meet and completely understand American pride, our countries are not perfect but their are none better.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
MAY SCIENCE GUIDE CANADA

Amen Brotherman, Amen!

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think the poppy thing started with WWI in this country but it pretty much stayed a WWI thing.
We wear a poppy for our veterans of all wars. The whole poppy thing was started by a Canadian who wrote the poem in Flanders fields where poppies grow during WWI. Americans don't usually give us credit for wars but we had more casualties per capita in WWI and WWII than you guys did. Our military history is proud and storied, we have never lost a war and even kicked aggressor Americas ass back in the 1800's. Canada has never been the aggressor in any wars ever. We have paid dearly for others freedom as well as our own.

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
You still haven't gotten your 1812 history squared away. It is us who kicked your British asses and won. Like it or lump it, that's the way it was. We don't do revisionist history down here or any of that other Orwellian stuff.

BTW you don't win wars by dying for your country, you win by making the other SOB die for his.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You still haven't gotten your 1812 history squared away. It is us who kicked your British asses and won. Like it or lump it, that's the way it was. We don't do revisionist history down here or any of that other Orwellian stuff.

BTW you don't win wars by dying for your country, you win by making the other SOB die for his.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts