well i got really really bored today so i decided to switch my leaf springs out. the problem is that the 01 ext cab has leafs that aren't centered on the axle, and i didn't realize it til i was pretty far into it. the springs i'm putting on are off of mikes truck (i don't remeber the year but it's a newer one), and the mount up centered on the axle. i had to cut off one of the bolts on my springs and it's jammed into my bushing, so now i have to use the new springs. and after looking at it, i'm goingto have to make some mods to where the springs actually mount to my frame. i started tonight, but i'm at a stopping point til tomorow cause i need a new grinding wheel. i will take some pics tomorow and get them on here, but as for now, i've got to do this, mod some supports for my sliders/steps, and fix my front suspension to even up the rake. i think i ended up getting myself a bit to much into this one, but oh well, i've got nothing but time.