TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I walk into the shop this morning and yet anther day of FREAKING cold! I like the cold but Not when my heater at the shop don't work!

I need to feel better about the temp here! It was somewhere between 49-52 this morning at the shop. I know it's colder in other parts of the US so how cold was it this morning at your work?

Thank you for your support!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
It was -20 celcius this morning when I left for work but it's supposed to warm up to -13 this afternoon. I don't feel bad for you. :xcrybaby:

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
cb77DEMELLO said:
So I walk into the shop this morning and yet anther day of FREAKING cold! I like the cold but Not when my heater at the shop don't work!

I need to feel better about the temp here! It was somewhere between 49-52 this morning at the shop. I know it's colder in other parts of the US so how cold was it this morning at your work?

Yeah I noticed that your shop probably stays cooler than the outside on most days last time I was up there. You need to install a sunroof on that place! Maybe a rag top? :D

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
cb77DEMELLO said:

if it makes you feel any better thats about the tempature my apartment was for the first part of the winter, until my room mate and I decided that turning on the heater was justifiable. :D

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
SteveO said:
It was -20 celcius this morning when I left for work but it's supposed to warm up to -13 this afternoon. I don't feel bad for you. :xcrybaby:
It's cold enough that my neighbour was wearing a hood over his turban.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Its in the 60's over here for the low and the 70's during the afternoon. Should be about as cold as it gets over here. Hope you got a snow blower!!

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
Cold is for beer.

cb77DEMELLO said:

Sissy.LOL It's been cold for us here in Az (Phoenix) too. Last week I woke up to the upper 20's, it was something like 30 at the airport where it's always warmer. We are supposed to be back in the 70's by the weekend.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts