TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright i got the engine in my truck and got it all hooked up but now im haveing some wiring issues i have taken the wiring harness that was on the engine off and put mine on but some of the connectors are different for the vacuum relays on the valve cover. my question is what goes were and what vacuum lines go to which relay lol

the picture is what i have that was on my old engine should i use these or cut and splice the connectors onto the new engines relays only problem i see with that is if i use the old engines i dont have enough vacuum hoses and if i use the new engines relays i have one to many connectors lol

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHAHA:rofl::rofl::rofl: maybe i shoud have picked a better name lol

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
is that plate original to your motor? I have never seen one like that, usually one mounted at front of valve cover and one at rear. I don't have access to diagram at work but maybe Joe will check in.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
is that plate original to your motor? I have never seen one like that, usually one mounted at front of valve cover and one at rear. I don't have access to diagram at work but maybe Joe will check in.
yes it was on the second engine i put in the runner i have three vacuum relay connectors

any idea what vacuum relays need to be used?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump for any ideas still trying to figure out this vacuum stuff I have figured out that one of the vsv valves is for the ac idle adjustment so iv bypassed that one just wondering I'd Amy one had any pics of there's correctly placed

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i might do that i got it running great just want to know for sure that i have everything right thanks again to Ray for the engine and thank you Kevin for telling me about it, only thing left now is to get the muffler and cat welded back on, getting my spare tire rack put in soon i picked up a tire holder from my uncle who works for 4wheel parts in Houston ill post pics when its in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts