TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a wheeling thing. Gonna be in FJ tomorrow and Charouleau Gap in Tucson on Sunday. I'll be sure to take pics. I guess it's easier to hold down the couch or go to the mall than go wheeling:flipoff1:

BRING ON THE HATE!

May 19th I'll entertain the idea of babysitting some Tacamas on Elvis and Jackhandle and then whatever else we may choose if those 2 warmups don't take us all day.

·
Registered
521 Posts
S

You drive a jeep, this is a "Tacama" forum. Have fun with your "jeep" or should I say no body paneled, twisted frame, chunk of metal.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
You drive a jeep, this is a "Tacama" forum. Have fun with your "jeep" or should I say no body paneled, twisted frame, chunk of metal.
Anybody that wheels his junk is welcome here, Even jeeps and especially Spinnas. He gets it!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No comment. I dont come on TTORA to rail on people and talk shit. Sorry man:D
I just got back from wheeling with some Tacamas and Pre-Tacamas and warfare was at a minimum. Except when we got to Tbob Fall!

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Anybody is welcome here on the forum and out on the trials, especially somebody that actually wheels their junk like Miller!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
S

Oh god, I dont want to start this shit again. Nevermind. Hey Miller, Nice to hear from you man!:bs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts