TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a fan of Ivan Stewart and love the look of his toyota protruck from back in the 90's. I was considering decaling up my taco for the same look. I have seen some of the older 80's style pickups with this done. I was wondering if you guy's had some ideas of who would make the decals for the tacoma extra cab and maybe some pricing. Any help to send me in the right direction would be great.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am thinking about doing the exact same thing with my 99 tacoma. I absolutely love that truck. I was wondering if a paint job would be better than decals or if they even do decals like that.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Maybe PM Demello and ask him where he got his stuff done.

·
Registered
78 Posts
your probably looking at 1-2k for that. closer to 1 if you already have a white truck id assume
No white truck yet. I've got a black one with plenty of scratches and dents that i'm tired of looking at. Black looks awesome when its clean but how often does that happen. Espescially living up in Canada. The snow, salt and sand in winter keeps it covered. Then the snow melts and the sand from winter is still all over the roads. Its a sloppy mess.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
my friend did his like that. he painted it looks sweet. his is a 92 truck body on 85 frame with 87 22re and guts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts