TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after talking it over with my wife for quite some time we decided this was the way to go and just made more since for us than a full blown trail rig.

09 LE converted to "S" suspension from an RZR 4 with fox shocks, 26" big horn tires, 3500lb polaris winch with synthetic line, HID's, rock sliders, Tusk roll bar bag, bikini top, 4 point harness, and bla bla bla

Day I brought it home

Cut the crap welded doors off, pulled the roll cage and painted black along with the A arms, hood, and wheels. It's a work in progress but it's getting there. Anyway after seeing the recent post on pirate with these little rzr's running all the big trails at superlift I'm looking forward to getting out and having some fun and still plan to make some runs with yall if I'm still invited.

Tearing it apart

Put back together

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Good for you, Anthony! It's nice to not have to lug a giant trailer and heavy truck behind an even bigger truck when you want to go wheeling. Seems like these are becoming a more affordable and viable option for people.

Maybe one day I hitch a ride in one and see what all this craze is about. They're definitely very capable little machines!

See you mid-April in Hot Springs?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah and that's the idea. There is some cost up front but in all reality this is a much cheaper way to go. I hope to make the superlift trip pending work.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Dont feel bad, flopped mine already too. got out, grabbed the cage, flipped it back over by myself.

surprised how easy they flop. i figured yours would do a little better with the wider stance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts