TTORA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the title says do j-10 flat top knuckles work with waggy caliper mounts....reason i ask is i was putting my axle togther getting ready for the swap and the caliper mounts when slid onto the studs on the knuckle didnt seem to want to bolt up flush because the bend in the caliper mount was hitting the flat top of the knuckle. i have never heard of anyone having this issue but maybe i just hadnt read about it or overlooked it. so how do i fix the problem? buy j-10 caliper mount? any insight would be great.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Just as the title says do j-10 flat top knuckles work with waggy caliper mounts....reason i ask is i was putting my axle togther getting ready for the swap and the caliper mounts when slid onto the studs on the knuckle didnt seem to want to bolt up flush because the bend in the caliper mount was hitting the flat top of the knuckle. i have never heard of anyone having this issue but maybe i just hadnt read about it or overlooked it. so how do i fix the problem? buy j-10 caliper mount? any insight would be great.
Spindle first, then caliper mount... ;)

·
Registered
969 Posts
are you referring to the jeep J10 or the chevy k10? Parts Mike is a good source for caliper mounts. My junkyard gem had a mangled caliper plate on the driver side, Parts Mike set me up with a K10 plate.

·
Registered
969 Posts
k10 or j10... pretty sure they bolt up the same

1 - 4 of 4 Posts