TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like me and Anthony are heading out to Corbett next weekend.He has some people from other forums rolling with us. Not sure what to do about Chaz so anyone else lets go!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Skip - Are you sure that Corbett still allows you in there? The latest .pdf I read on their website sounded like no offroad vehicles unless involved in a hunt.

EDIT: OK, I looked it up, this is what it says on their website:
Vehicles may only be operated on improved roads (Stumpers, Tomato Field, North and South Grades) and Trail 6 except by persons participating in a hunt.

I guess Stumpers, Tomato, North, South, & Trail 6 are open, but they are "improved".

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anthony said he called them and they told him every trail was open now as last weekend was the last day of hunting out there.You coming with us Cory? I wonder what "improved" means?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I just downloaded the rules and regulations along with a map and by the looks of it there really isn't anyplace we are allowed to go that is even an off-road trail worthy of 4WD. I also see you can carry a handgun as long as you have a concealed weapons permit,that's nice to know. Check out the map and you'll see what I'm talking about. Looks like all those places we use to go to are closed to vehicles. Stumpers is the main road in and trail 6 as I recall was just a short sugar sand trail that took you to the L-8 canal.I believe we use to use trail 5 and 3 but can't now.
http://myfwc.com/docs/brochures/10-11_Corbett.pdf

1 - 4 of 4 Posts