TTORA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2007 TRD Tacoma

Stock now, with BF Goodrich A/T

i like to ride thrw the woods, trails, i go out 2 lawtey everysunday take it threw the mud, i do basically w/e i come up on at the time and think can be fun at the time or w/e

i just like to go out and have a good time, i used to go out 2 morse with my old yota on 38's, but im off 103rd and blanding, where the rest of yall located, and what do yall ride or go 2 do your 4 wheeling

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
maybe ill take you up on the wheeling trip id like to get away and ride and try something new then, im up for n e thing, i got a friend with a yota on 38's maybe you seen it its white 9 inch lift with kings of dixie accross the front window, he might ride out 2, but im up for something new, this weekend i think we decided to go 2 daytona for spring break so im out for this weekend

but starting next weekend id like to get out and meet some new people and do somethings different i guess you could say

is there any like big meetings for the ttora lub or w/e in the area that ev ery one rids out 2 gather some where and does w/e

and ikno morse is closed iused to tear it up out there with my old yota and tahoo
i miss it out there :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.