TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, time to sign up on when you heading out.
For me I am planning to arrive Thursday late afternoon and camping on site.

Leaving from Buc ee's

·
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Project planning. :)

·
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If we can get a rough count of TTORA members that are attending we can see if we can claim a spot to camp/gather.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
My plan is to try and roll Thursday but for sure be there Friday afternoon,I'm bringing my big trailer so I will chilaxen in the rv area
yeah we will be at the rv area probable.
We will be heading out Wednesday staying in dallas at versa brothers then getting to the park on Thursday.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I'm rolling out Thursday morning. Going to take it nice and slow up there for an afternoon arrival.

·
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Three weeks!
Still planning to arrive Thursday afternoon.
Anyone want to meet up near New Braunfels' Buc ee's

·
1,112 Posts
yeah we will be at the rv area probable.
We will be heading out Wednesday staying in dallas at versa brothers then getting to the park on Thursday.
Tent camping? We were out there in October and ended up camping in the DFW campsite. The rv site we usually camp out now has crushed concrete/gravel.

·
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Less than a week!!!!!!!!!!!
Spare parts boxes are packed... Tomorrow I will air out my tent and do a final inspection of the truck.
Still leaving in Thursday morning...say after 8am ish...
See ya there.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Tent camping? We were out there in October and ended up camping in the DFW campsite. The rv site we usually camp out now has crushed concrete/gravel.
I am out. saving money and gas money for the K2 run. still have to re gear t-case.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Dang, was looking forward to hanging with you and V. Plus check the truck, it looks good. Catch you next trip
wish we could but honestly with out the lower gears in the t case it was a real struggle to wheel. burned some clutch.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
8 Participants
ROCKWIESER
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing