TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:
What happens when two big ships collide....
Amazing neither sank.

video link

:eek:

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
That stupid fucker was flying a Jolly Rodger for pity sake. If it was me and I had a deck gun, I'd have opened up on his stupid ass. It's not like piracey is dead or anything. What a fucking retard.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Dick Foster said:
That stupid fucker was flying a Jolly Rodger for pity sake. If it was me and I had a deck gun, I'd have opened up on his stupid ass. It's not like piracey is dead or anything. What a fucking retard.
At the point that they were ramming, shooting with anything at the people on deck would have worked for me!

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
I'd rather hole the ship and drown the whole lot of em. Not that I'm for going out and killing all the whales or anything but we do need to tend to the gene pool.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TRD4ME / PARKSOFFROAD.COM said:
At the point that they were ramming, shooting with anything at the people on deck would have worked for me!
Like an explosive harpoon?
Probably lots of those on the ship.....

:explode:

·
Registered
456 Posts
There was an article in Adventure magazine about this group. This bunch of fuckers are trying to get their boat sank for the international outcry and to draw attention to the whaling industry.

·
Registered
100 Posts
spacewrangler said:
weak sauce. .....more like they pulled up beside them as opposed to a ramming.
Exacty I was let down by the ram. Should have been harder. I dont like whalers. If your gonna play, play hard or not at all.

I am also not a green peace fan but i just dont get the whaling. They cant even get rid of the surpluss of whale meat they have.

·
Registered
931 Posts
DakotaTacoma said:
Like an explosive harpoon?
Probably lots of those on the ship.....

:explode:
Works for me... so what kind of ship was the anti whaling ship? Remind anyone of anything?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
10 Participants
TRD4ME / PARKSOFFROAD.COM
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing