TTORA Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey has anyone bought those fender flares from JCWhitney that come in a roll for like fiddy bucks? I was thinkin about gettin me a 25 ft. roll if you have them please post pics or comment on em!, Thanks :p

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Hey has anyone bought those fender flares from JCWhitney that come in a roll for like fiddy bucks? I was thinkin about gettin me a 25 ft. roll if you have them please post pics or comment on em!, Thanks :p
I think you have your forums mixed up.

Perhaps you should visit customtacos.com or Yotatech for your answers.

Or maybe put out a Myspace bulletin.

Im not even getting into your 'fiddy bucks' comment.

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
And you probably won't see them on anything around here. Actually I think I have seen them before this little ole 80 year guy in and old ford had them sticking out of the wheel wells about 6 inches, and it looked retarded as hell. But please don't let us stop you please spend your "Fifty dollars" and please post pics so we can all have a good chuckle.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Andy's angry for a good fucking reason. Take your flamer question to another board. Who really gives a shit about fender flares anyway. Afraid of a little dust are we?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whats his reason, he found out he moderates a board full of assholes arrogant to flame newcomers? and then he realized he himself was a flamer? :lmao:

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
:dunno: WTF is "FIDDY"?!?!?! :confused:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Whats his reason, he found out he moderates a board full of assholes arrogant to flame newcomers? and then he realized he himself was a flamer? :lmao:
Sounds like your alligator mouth is over running your hummingbird @SS?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Man, That angy andy guy is angry... Oh so they suck ass then? I haven't seen em on anything before.. :eek:
there is a reason... you haven't seen em befor...and it IS jc whitney... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ive bought alot of shit from Jcwhitney over the years, and its held up fine.. although there are better products.. no reason to be an asshole about me asking bout fender flares :mad: Oh and Fiddy is Fifty I just say Fiddy :p

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
If you're looking for flares for your tacoma, then there are Xenons, Bushwhackers and some others, but the Xenons are the best, very flexible, tough flares.

--Scott

·
Registered
225 Posts
If you're looking for flares for your tacoma, then there are Xenons, Bushwhackers and some others, but the Xenons are the best, very flexible, tough flares.

--Scott

Makes sense Scott would identify with the problem. Here in PA if your tires stick out too far you fail inspection. My tires just barely pass with the lift on. If my fronts were out 1/4" more I would need flares. The guy who inspected mine told me he drops a coin from the edge of the fender and if it hits the tread he fails it. On mine it hit the side of the outermost tread block. Technically the sidewall sticks out too far, but all that matters is the tread. Luckily I don't need flares, cuz they're ugly, so don't get em unless you need em.

·
Registered
286 Posts
flares? who needs fenders? sheesh

1 - 16 of 16 Posts