TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is what I got from the run that Davestaco and I did for the July Stocker Run.

Stuck in Mudd

Dave coming in for the tug

some fun on Kingston

At the top

The dastardly rock that ruined a good day

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^ I don't know we threw the MTZ spare on which is an MT and I never had issues with it and the sidewall appears to be just as hard. I think more than anything it was a fluke rock given the location and everything. I was due for one since I haven't busted a sidewall before.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
talk about some mud!!! was that the story for most of jenny? muddy?

sucks about the tire man..gotta love those durable duratrac sidewalls!
No the mudd was just in this one location. There were a few puddles in other spots but not like this particular area.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Damn, that's a hell of a mud hole.

And that was definately Dave I passed in Nederland.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Damn... where are these pics hosted? I'm guessing my work is blocking them, I just see blankness above...

Sorry I missed this run, sounds like it got quite buggered up... heh.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Nice job Eric, using the rock as a plug!:flipoff4:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
7,910 Posts

And that was after we pushed the jeep over on its side so I could squeeze by to get around, and hook up the winch to pull it back onto the rubber. It landed HARD on the roof. You can see the wash the passenger rear slid down into in the foreground of the picture. Front slide down and in, but came back up and out. Then when the rear hit, it dropped down and when it hit the bottom it just kept going over. All 4 occupants were OK.

·
7,735 Posts
Oof... good thing the creek wasn't too deep. That's got to be my biggest fear, rolling over in a creek/river, being under water trying to get out of the truck.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
For reference -- though you cant see it --- i was hanging my driver front tire in the air in the picture. About 8inches or so.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts