TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Looks like I missed yet another great wheelin' day...

·
20,355 Posts
Looks like a great day on a great trail. I need to make it up there sometime.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Looks like that was fun. I don't remember that spot after the river being that difficult. Has it changed? Nice 4Runner by the way. I don't know the entire story behind it but you a nice rig now.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Heck yeah you missed a great wheeling trip. I remembered this as an "easy" trail...oh how foggy my memory can be...and to think this was the FIRST trail I did in CO many years ago...when my truck was all stock!! GAH!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Looks like that was fun. I don't remember that spot after the river being that difficult. Has it changed? Nice 4Runner by the way. I don't know the entire story behind it but you a nice rig now.
http://www.offroadsolutions.com/clyde.html
that might help answer?
Heck yeah you missed a great wheeling trip. I remembered this as an "easy" trail...oh how foggy my memory can be...and to think this was the FIRST trail I did in CO many years ago...when my truck was all stock!! GAH!!
yea i ran it as my first, MAYBE second trail in CO.... at night... blew a tire... saved a jeep's a$$.... but i don't remember the creek being that hard a year ago... granted the 4runner walked it no problems, i shoulda gotten out and let it go on its own LMFAO

Looks like a good time, thanks

Good lookin runner too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts