TTORA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Me and 2 buddies are going up to run the Jenny Creek Trail http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=17 on either the 19th or the 20th and we wanted to extend out an invitation to see if anyone else was interested in going. It will be me in my Taco, CruiserCat in his Fj, and another buddy in his Cherokee. CruiserCat has also posted an invitation on FJCruiserForums.com and it looks like we will have 3-4 people from there going as of right now. If you are interested, please let me know, I will post up directions to where we are going to meet later today. Thanks

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Is it the 26th or the 19th? I'll be out of town the 19th, but I'd be up for the 26th.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, sorry, it is the 19th, I could not edit the post title.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
I think Troy and I would be in (Oh and I edited your title for ya to be the 19th). Will Jenny Creek be open by then? It is in a lot of trees and is north facing some of the time.... We'll have to check colo 4x4 aqnd see if anyone else has broken trail. (Not that we can't - but I am sure all of us are sick of that by now!)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for changing the title. I will try to look into it to see if it is open and will keep you updated. Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, from what I am finding, it looks like the snow depths may still be pretty deep on this trail. I dont know how far in we would actually beable to make it. This may be a trial to try once June rolls around. As for now, I think we may try to hit up a different trail next weekend. If anyone is still interested in getting out and has any ideas of some easier trails to hit, I would be interested to know what they are. Sorry about trying to set this up before gathering all of the information, just ready to hit some trails. Thanks

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
just ready to hit some trails. Thanks
We all are! I'm getting tired of running Carnage and Bunce School! I think Slaughterhouse might be open, or we could try Fall River Rd and/or Yankee Hill again...

·
Registered
291 Posts
It's looking like I will be on the Eastern Slope on the 19th and lookin' for a trail. Cook something up, ya'll.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Change of plans: Bunce School Road

Since we are not going to try out Jenny Creek Trail this early, I think we are going to give Bunce School a try. I know a few of you have already done this trail this year, but if you want to join in, let me know. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts