TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another great trip!

Thanks again to all those would could make it! And for those who couldn't make it, we will catch you on the next run!

All in all I thought it went well, unfortunately one person had to go back because he was not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling about his tires, but other than that it was great!

OK, so post those pics and/or vids!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Yeah sorry I missed you guys. Did the weather cooperate?

·
Registered
434 Posts
yea sorry i bailed guys. i got up early and felt awful. took some of mah "medicine" and i felt better, but wasn't until like 10am before i felt relatively-ok. dragging my ass into work is really difficult some days, lemme tell ya.

i'm hopin to go up tomorrow somewhere, not planning on anything crazy. my gf wants to get up to the mtns, and she actually can tomorrow - i was thinking of just doing guanella. or maybe do that run up sugarloaf that i f-ed up when i flew solo. i know guanella so i'll probably just stick to that. anyone's welcome to join me, or suggest something else for tomorrow if anyone is free? just throwin it out there, i'm goin up somewheres tomorrow that's for sure!

note - i don't take the route on traildamage, i split off at 2622 and go up to the mine. it's not hardcore rock crawling, but passenger cars won't make it lol!

so - did anyone take pictures today?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Had a great time with everyone today. Thanks again to Yancey for setting everything up. Unfortunately our camera battery died about a 1/3 of the way through the run(right at the good obstacle or course) so we don't have many pictures :( Sucks that Nick had to leave hope that you can come next time. I will go ahead a apologize as I have forgotten names already. All in all it went pretty well I think the only damage was a broken cb antenna. Had a great time after the run at Davids winery you all should make it down sometime they have some really good stuff. Can't wait for the next run!

Album Link: http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f70/gasbandit/johnnypark61309/

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
i shouldve gone. i was planning on biking with the bosses (riding the bosses bosses bike) that didnt happen. so i shouldve ran out the door the second i woke up and caught up to yall. oh well looks like fun.

·
7,735 Posts
Damn.. nice turnout.. I spent the day with yard work and genrally cleaning house. I gotta get out on one of these nice relaxing runs.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
yea looks like a great run! i wish i coulda made it and at least tired to put my sliders to good use! good to see a couple of new familiar faces out on the trails today! i hope i run into y'all again sometime soon

·
Registered
372 Posts
yea looks like a great run! i wish i coulda made it and at least tired to put my sliders to good use! good to see a couple of new familiar faces out on the trails today! i hope i run into y'all again sometime soon
Did you make it down to the winery? David said you were going to swing by.

·
Registered
434 Posts
nice turnout! sorry i missed this, mostly to myself. i always kick myself for intentionally missing runs. ah well, i'll see you guys on the next stocker. maybe i'll have sliders by then if they ever show up!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Sorry I missed this one, had to take the overtime cash though;) Looks like you guys had a great day, even the weather cooperated! Anybody have issues with the steps, especialy on the left side?

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Was great for the fist run. Yanman, Jager,and Another Taco(sorry forgot your name) went back through after the rest of us left not sure if they hit any rain.
We did get a little sprinkles here and there when we went the other way through.

Sorry I missed this one, had to take the overtime cash though;) Looks like you guys had a great day, even the weather cooperated! Anybody have issues with the steps, especialy on the left side?
We had some issues going on the left, but we were able to try and get in some spotting training there. It took a few trys for some but we got through alright.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Did you make it down to the winery? David said you were going to swing by.
nope unfortunatly not, by the time i had dragged my mom and here hubby off the trails we had to go back down to denver and grab my birthday dinner.. so probally next time. estes park was pretty busy yesterday and man the parks were crowded with people! could believ eit we wear walking infront of or behind somebody the entire hike!!! it was like a day at disney world! :rolleyes:

woulda much raher been suck in a line of yotas ;)

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Had a great time with everyone today. Thanks again to Yancey for setting everything up. Unfortunately our camera battery died about a 1/3 of the way through the run(right at the good obstacle or course) so we don't have many pictures :( Sucks that Nick had to leave hope that you can come next time. I will go ahead a apologize as I have forgotten names already. All in all it went pretty well I think the only damage was a broken cb antenna. Had a great time after the run at Davids winery you all should make it down sometime they have some really good stuff. Can't wait for the next run!
nope unfortunatly not, by the time i had dragged my mom and here hubby off the trails we had to go back down to denver and grab my birthday dinner.. so probally next time. estes park was pretty busy yesterday and man the parks were crowded with people! could believ eit we wear walking infront of or behind somebody the entire hike!!! it was like a day at disney world! :rolleyes:

woulda much raher been suck in a line of yotas ;)
Hell, trust me I know where I'd rather have been. It was a crazy weekend. Started of dull on Saturday, then we got slammed, when the owners wife left, we had 400 in sales, when she came back after a couple hours, jumped to over 2,000. At least today wasn't so bad. I'll be trying to pick up more hours up there until I'm back to a regular job. So if anyone wants to come up, let me know.

And hoping to order the tires in the next few days, but probably not in time for another Kelly Flats run.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I thought it was fun! Good to see someone got some pics of me in there lol I have more pic's coming soon !

1 - 20 of 31 Posts