TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dads cables are shot and I want to get him a new set for his birthday. He has a new 2012 Ford diesel. I would like a good quality set.

Amazon has free shipping to Hawaii and that is a big plus. But they have little to no info on their products.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Go for the largest gauge wire you can find, especially with that diesel. Other than that, I have no brand loyalties.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Go for the largest gauge wire you can find, especially with that diesel. Other than that, I have no brand loyalties.
x2, large gauge size and copper clamps are nice.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any opinions on a good quality/preffered brands? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
....? Other than thickness of cable and copper ends you don't need a fancy name or brand on the cable.

I thought we already hashed that out in post #2!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
....? Other than thickness of cable and copper ends you don't need a fancy name or brand on the cable.

I thought we already hashed that out in post #2!
Just checking. Thanks for the help. And as far as post 2..."hashed it out" might be a little premature. It was only the first reply.

I am just asking here, because their are more educated people than I. I understand the biggest gauge is preferable. I know it is a simple question. I'm just here to learn. Maybe a little entertainment on the side.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts