TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
June 10th meet/run, CANCELED

Kinda short notice but I missed the last meet and I need a chance to test out my new truck and the fact that Im dying to go wheelin maybe a little tuning too, so on June 10th there will be a run, not to sure where I'll let who ever comes decide, just keep it in the high desert, or close to it, Im going to prefer barstow just because Im so close to it, just pm me and Ill put you on the list.

no list just come if you want to go, read towards the bottom of the page

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wont mind lucerne Ive never been anywhere with my truck so any place is good to me

but are you in usaf taco?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How about june 10th (sun) or 16th or 30th, gotta make one of these trips. stuck working again on 9th, oh well...
Hey Im willing to move it to the 10th, msybe the 16th too, let me know guys what day you prefer I just dont want to cruise out with one other guy.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Don't worry about it, go on the 9th or whenever, I'll pobably flake anyway if you change it and will look like a real jerk, lol. Have fun with the new truck.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im thinking sunday because friday is going to be hecktik for me sense its my last day of school, so It will be on the 10th

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i am in the airforce,stationed at edwards up by lancaster
does that mean youre in, lol, are you just stating that youre in the airforce therfore you cant go or are you stating that since youre in the airforce and youre kinda close you can go, I dont know please clear that up for me, lol.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
o btw Im not sure about lucerene, I just want to stay some what close to my house in case I run into trouble with the truck, but If lucerne is that much cooler than barstow I might consider it.

·
Registered
975 Posts
no, i am in the airforce,and i am stationed out at edwards.i practically live between lucerne and barstow.so, whatever location we choose it will be the same amount of driving for me

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well guys I will move it a week ahead if theres not enough people, just let me now if youre maybe or a going, type what you are, because Im having trouble understanding if people are going or not.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Joey, Huck it big 4 me since I won't be there. I just got in to WA last night drove 18 hours straight. I already miss the desert. I gotta find some trails or fire roads or something.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Joey, Huck it big 4 me since I won't be there. I just got in to WA last night drove 18 hours straight. I already miss the desert. I gotta find some trails or fire roads or something.
man that must have been a boring ass drive.if you can't find any trails, you may have to resort to some urban offroading.go fing a huge speed bump or some train tracks to huck,just to hold you over till you move back to socal

·
Registered
668 Posts
i got a family obligation next saturday... anybody doing anything tomorrow?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Plaster City and Ocotillo are pretty fun too. I won't be there, my sister's getting married that day.
Damn Tweeter your a busy man on the weekends.:D

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Damn Marc, 18 hours straight hope you have your Ipod hooked up or something that is a long ass drive.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts