TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to get a headcount on the June stocker run. Ill be leading it on the 18th, the day after the meet and greet up through Johnny park and into Pierson park.

Meeting is at the Home Depot off of 28th and Arapaho in Boulder at 10 am.

Who's in?

As a rule of thumb, i put anyone who says they are for sure in under the 'maybe' list since we all know how many people bail at the last minute. ;)
Attending:
me

Maybe:
AxleIke
wytaco26
BigRedToy
B. Rock

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'd love to go, but just purchased tickets for the Global Rally-Cross event at Pikes Peak International in Fountain. Any other dates that are available?

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I volunteered to lead this run quite a while back and this is the only weekend I have available in June to do so. 4th and 5th I have a camping trip planned, 11-12 I am mountain biking buff creek,and 25th 26th is takeover. There will be plenty of other opportunities to get out and wheel!

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Nice! I might totally be down for this! I was just thinking about stocker runs since I'm driving a mostly stock pick up. I may as well wheel this summer with that since the rock truck won't be done.

I'll have to make sure I'm not too swamped with shit as I only get back from my HM 4 days before.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I volunteered to lead this run quite a while back and this is the only weekend I have available in June to do so. 4th and 5th I have a camping trip planned, 11-12 I am mountain biking buff creek,and 25th 26th is takeover. There will be plenty of other opportunities to get out and wheel!
No worries, just excited to get out and hit some more trails. Well count me out, here's hoping my July schedule is better.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Went up to big elk today to go shooting and the seasonal gate is still closed. Im going to call the ranger station this week to see if this is possible. stay tuned for updates.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If johny and Pierson are closed I guarantee the gate on Bunce will be too. We can wheel up to the gate, but without snow, its just a dirt road any jackass could drive a honda up. Im going to stop in at the ranger station on tues or wed to see if they plan to open them. If not, depending on who is in we could play around up lefthand. Otherwise, I might help prerun some of the trails in BV for takeover.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
If johny and Pierson are closed I guarantee the gate on Bunce will be too. We can wheel up to the gate, but without snow, its just a dirt road any jackass could drive a honda up. Im going to stop in at the ranger station on tues or wed to see if they plan to open them. If not, depending on who is in we could play around up lefthand. Otherwise, I might help prerun some of the trails in BV for takeover.
I was thinking about the T-33A trail, but you are right, there is a good chance that those trails might be closed too.

I'm fine with LHC.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
If I get my steering rack installed by friday and my skid plates back on, I might be in for this.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds like they will be opening Johnny Park tomorrow but Pierson will still be closed. We can still run Johnny or hit lefthand. Those are the two options Ill be open to at this point. Any opinions?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts