TTORA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes, I know this is a toyota truck site but I just couldn't help posting this picture and don't worry I'm also including a picture of me and one of my friends w/ a landcruiser.
The landcruiser picture was taken down at four corners area. There is actually a back trail that you can take to avoid paying to get. It's alot more fun than taking the paved road. The other picture was just taken in kanab, utah.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
sorry photobucket is stupid and i think i got it fixed finally.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
at four corners (were utah,new mexico, arizona and colorado) all meet. Or are you talking about the trail? The sign might be coming form the utah side into new mexico

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I just checked it's off interstate 160 I think. The road comes out of teh very corner of colorado. I hope that helps a little. We almost missed it when we took it over 2 years ago.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Ha ha thats brutal looking.

·
Re-Member 9/11
292 Posts
That guy is totally f*cking up a perfectly good "donor" axle for one of us though!!!! LOL
Bill

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The piture of the jeep ya that was brutal. My friend the back seat hit his head on a screw. They ended up pushing the fan into the radiator and bent the blades. He bent them back and we drove way. The next day they finished killing it. The engine is no more. If I remember right it also was a 3 speed. He said it was rare and he had people after it but wouldn't sell it.
The landcruiser's frame is tweaked a little and the guy that took us couldn't drive it very good in the mud and got stuck.

·
Re-Member 9/11
292 Posts
thenexus said:
The piture of the jeep ya that was brutal. My friend the back seat hit his head on a screw. They ended up pushing the fan into the radiator and bent the blades. He bent them back and we drove way. The next day they finished killing it. The engine is no more. If I remember right it also was a 3 speed. He said it was rare and he had people after it but wouldn't sell it.
The landcruiser's frame is tweaked a little and the guy that took us couldn't drive it very good in the mud and got stuck.
Sounds like everyone will have good campfire material......LOL
Bill

1 - 11 of 11 Posts