TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How the hell are all of you? It's been sometime now and I still miss Colorado and I have yet to hit a trail since I moved back to socal. But I have been missing all my great friends. I did get a new toy for Christmas this year and I have not driven the truck since. She is getting used but not anything like she use to. But hope everyone is doing great an a happy new year to all of you.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
So what did you get that put the truck in moth balls?

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
i dunno how you found that but un believable. like. just. fucking. wow

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Doug, it makes me so proud you've graduated from stalking young children, to grown men! But now wtf am I going to do with the 3 dozen pedo bear stickers I have for you? Hahaha

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha a 250 what do you think I am... And yes I got a bike. I picked up a 08 Suzuki GSX-R 600.

·
7,735 Posts
Ha, it was just a joke.. I happened to run across that in a "fail" thread over on pirate just after I read ike's post about taco_man getting a bike. I'm fairly certain that ninja exhaust thread was a joke too.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
That bike thread is truly epic... kinda makes me want to get a bike and mutilate it endlessly. :saw:

>>Dan

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Woah Ike your chapter prez now?!?!?!? WTF have I been missing?!?!?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
We kicked Troy to the Curb.... and Voted Ike in! :lmao:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yay Ike!!!!

·
20,355 Posts
Eh, Troy didnt get kicked to the crub. He moved to Texas. And I didnt get voted in, I was just the only one willing to step up.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh look at that finally a photo of the two girls...

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 29 Posts