TTORA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey iam new to the forum and i just got my 92 ext. cab 4x4 5spd 4 banger pick up last weekend. i love it and all but i would like to find out how to put some more power threw the 4 banger without losing gas mileage or reliablity? how could this be done?? iam aware of a company called downey in santa fee springs Ca.that makes intakes and exhaust for my vehicle but whats the most affordable way of doing this???
my mods from the previous owner are: 4 inch pro-comp lift, 31inch BfGoodwrenchs, tint, two 8inch subwoofers a 800 watt amp two 6x9s and then orion 6inch speakers upfront with a sony head unit.
thanks guys
adam :welder:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Theres A Couple Different Companies That Make Headers And Exhaust For Toyotas, Downey Is One. Theres Also Lc Engineering. I Know If You Put A Performance Cam In There Too It Will Beef Up The Horses Too. Go To Off-road.com/toyota/ Go Into The Truck And Suv Forum There And Search. This Topic Has Been Covered Very Thoroughly, Cause Everyone Wants To Do It. A Guy On That Forum Called Gnarls4x4 Has A Whole Chart With All The Info. You Need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts