TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am lookin for a group to join this weekend( memorial day weekend) i am sick and friken tired of goin out just me and my bitch i always end up at butcher jones, cove one..........LAME!!!!! someone be a sport and show me some trails........PLEASE!!!!!!
contact me at 480.452.9141 im eric
or email [email protected]

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
What's your rig built like???

There is a run scheduled for Saturday through Woody's Wash and Axle Alley.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my toy

well nuthin special 6" lift 32" super swampers solid front axle w/ lockers the basic phase one mods. i dont know if i can make it through aa & ww but man im sure willin to try it out even if i have to stack the shit out of some rocks :D

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
well nuthin special 6" lift 32" super swampers solid front axle w/ lockers the basic phase one mods. i dont know if i can make it through aa & ww but man im sure willin to try it out even if i have to stack the shit out of some rocks :D
Got pics?

·
Registered
63 Posts
hey man if you were down here in Sierra Vista, my friend and i are always looking for people to offroad with! he has a 87toyota turbo and i got a 94toypickup, anyway hopefully ypu find people to hit the trails with!

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Well, we're not fans of stacking anything unless it's your only hope (and then you probably don't belong on the trail if it's your only hope). Got sliders? These trails are considered some of the harder trails in the Florence area and have the potential for serious damage if not taken seriously. Take a look in the past events folder and look at some of the pics of previous runs on these trails. If you are confident in your rig and can drive to match the confidence, we always have room for another.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Well, we're not fans of stacking anything unless it's your only hope (and then you probably don't belong on the trail if it's your only hope). Got sliders? These trails are considered some of the harder trails in the Florence area and have the potential for serious damage if not taken seriously. Take a look in the past events folder and look at some of the pics of previous runs on these trails. If you are confident in your rig and can drive to match the confidence, we always have room for another.
Yeah, NO ROCK STACKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i checked out the past events folder, my rig definatly needs more work before all that :) but if anyones down for a tiny bit softer of a trail this weekend id love to get a little suttin!

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
id be up for some wheeling, ive got a sas'd runner a taco and a new runner, depending on the trail id be up for something. kinda like to go up north, get out of the heat a little, sedona, payson? im pretty open, like to bring my family, they really arent into the little more hard core rock crawling thing, but a good loop style trail would be fun. log coral was fun but dont want to do it again for awhile. id even be up for some stuff out at lost world (north side of lake pleasant)

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
i dont know if i can make it through aa & ww but man im sure willin to try it out even if i have to stack the shit out of some rocks :D
That sums it up right there..........if you have to stack rocks your in over your head!

......I'm sure there will be others out and about this weekend or there will be something more up your alley in the near future......just keep an eye on the upcoming events folder.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah im sure ill find somethin to get into thanx to everyone for the info

1 - 13 of 13 Posts