TTORA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just picked up a 95 Tundra from a friend of mine who had bought it new. The truck is in amazing condition as my friend is meticulous about maintaining his autos, both mechanically and its appearance. I've had people assume that it was just 3-5 years old. When I tell them that it's 12, their jaws drop. Now here's the best part. I paid only $2000.00 for this great truck. My friend went out an bought an 07 because he liked his 95 so much. He said that he charged me so little because he new that I would continue to take care of the truck the way he did. This is a weekend work truck and a winter (snow) truck for me. My daily driver is an 06 Acura TL 6spd and my wife drives an 04 Honda Pilot.

Truck Specs:
95.5 Tundra Extra cab
4X4 - manual locking hubs
2.7L 4cyl (156k miles)
5spd
31x10.5 Michelin LTX MS
Stock aluminum wheels
Split bench seat
A/C
Tilt wheel
clock
Sony AM/FM CD (I just replaced the stock AM/FM Stereo)

Well, that's about it. I look forward to being a member of this forum.
Mike
Dracut, MA

·
Registered
388 Posts
I thought they didnt make the tundra until 97.:confused:

·
Registered
307 Posts
I assume its a taco that you bought, and if you only paid 2 grand for what you described dont be suprised when the cops show up and arrest you for auto theft

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
779 Posts
t100? tacoma? whatever it is it ain't a tundra... :confused: anyways, welcome aboard

·
Registered
401 Posts
if its a 95.5 it has to be a taco, no? i thought they only put the older 4cly in the t-100s?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I assume its a taco that you bought, and if you only paid 2 grand for what you described dont be suprised when the cops show up and arrest you for auto theft
I bought it from a friend who wanted to make sure his TACOMA was going to a good home. As he didn't want to deal with a private sale to someone he didn't know, and he didn't feel like haggling with the dealer on a trade, he decided to sell it to me (my constant reminder to him that I wanted his truck probably didn't hurt either).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.