TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Jason looks gay in that first pic. :flipoff3: Truck is sweet though, Are you bringing it to AZRocks?

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doesn't look like it's going to make AZ rocks. I still don't have the rear fenders and we just got the steel for the rear. We are trying it get it done though.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
seth_js said:
Do you guys wheel that thing, or is a shop/show truck? I'd hate to see it with some body damage or even some AZ pinstriping for that matter. :p

-Seth
Nah.. Right now it's just a dust collector :eek:

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
generalee7 said:
How high did you guys get the front wheel off the ground?
Not sure. Jason messured it but I don't remember what he said. He did say it had a ways to go but the fork lift we were using wasn't the greatest in the world and it looked like one of the forks was going to come off the lift so we stopped.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Crash said:
Sucky, I wanted to see that thing in person.
Yeah, we really want to get it out there. We love the trails out there and you guys are just some of the best people. When it's done Jason and I will get together with and a plan something so we can run some of the trails out there. :(

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
awsumdc said:
Yeah, we really want to get it out there. We love the trails out there and you guys are just some of the best people. When it's done Jason and I will get together with and a plan something so we can run some of the trails out there. :(
Haul it on a trailer without rear fenders and wheel it with out that stuff, less to damage that way anyhow, then haul it back and finish work after Azrocks.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Captkirkyota said:
Haul it on a trailer without rear fenders and wheel it with out that stuff, less to damage that way anyhow, then haul it back and finish work after Azrocks.
That was the plan, but we won't even get the tube stuff done in the back by then I don't think. We are going to try to get it to that point and if we do that'll be the plan.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Captkirkyota said:
That was the plan. were making the rear skins detachable so he can take them off and run the flat bed were making under the skins.

Aside from just the rear there is alot of little stuff. The front steering needs to be completed the wireing still needs finished up and I never finished the cross member. Not to mention the whole rear of it needs to be finished It was planned to be at Az rocks but it's just not going to happen. Parts have been slow coming. hell we don't even have rear shocks.

We and wyatt should still be there. We will be taking my truck, just getting mine ready before then will take some work. I need to get my steering set up and change my brake lines.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
cb77DEMELLO said:
That was the plan. were making the rear skins detachable so he can take them off and run the flat bed were making under the skins.

Aside from just the rear there is alot of little stuff. The front steering needs to be completed the wireing still needs finished up and I never finished the cross member. Not to mention the whole rear of it needs to be finished It was planned to be at Az rocks but it's just not going to happen. Parts have been slow coming. hell we don't even have rear shocks.

We and wyatt should still be there. We will be taking my truck, just getting mine ready before then will take some work. I need to get my steering set up and change my brake lines.
Going hydro assist on your truck?

If I were to build a flatbed, I would for sure put bedsides on it so it's somewhat street legal :)

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
i didn't know flatbed were somewhat illegal?

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
KRYPTO(dale) said:
i didn't know flatbed were somewhat illegal?
I'm sure if you can get it to somehow resemble a regular bed, while also covering your tires, you might get away with it. I'm keeping my bed until I get a tow rig/trailer/DD :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts