TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all not many of you know me, and ive only actually wheeled with the group once last year (twice if you count that time i drove right past everyone at 7-mile), but ive been around.

I just wanted to say hey all, im still alive i just havent been posting or wheeling in quite a long time, been dealing with some rather important family and financial issues here at home, plus my computer died a couple months ago. im still here and i enjoy getting my truck out now and again.

now i know the weather is getting colder and ild like to make it out to another run before it gets too crappy, or who knows i might come along on a snow bash, but money is an issue and truck doesnt like to leave its home town that much, but if i can ill try to make another run sometime....

Anywhozen, im still here, still dig my truck, still dig COTTORA, and you guys are great!

-Scrow out........

P.S. i have a little, as in not major, but little project thats in the works, if i ever get around to it ill post some pictures up

·
20,355 Posts
I am dead, but would like to do a quick run up storm mountain hear in the next week or so. This weekend is dead though, as i have to work.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
.....would like to do a quick run up storm mountain here in the next week or so.....
well if you think an open/open rig could make it ill join ya i need to check the bank account and my work schedule to see if its feasable, but ild be down

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damnit i just checked traildamage.com, from the looks of the pictures there, it sure seems to me that my truck would most likely have issues.....man wish i made more money so i could afford gears and to be locked......

·
20,355 Posts
we could also do a quick moody/crystal run. you free at all during the week?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I am dead, but would like to do a quick run up storm mountain here in the next week or so. This weekend is dead though, as i have to work.
I'm pretty open on runs. I may join ya. Been doing that trail since I first moved here on a stock truck. Had no probs in a stock Taco when I first ran it.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have sunday, monday, tuesday and wednseday off for some reason so im down to do just about any thing those days as long as you dont mind maybe giving a tug if the issue arises, im down for anything even challenging too, i really outa work on my brakes but they are solid enough for now that can wait till next pay

i like the crystal/moody idea since ive done them before, storm mtn might be fun since i have yet to try it or even see it

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I don't think I've wheeled since Red Elephant last fall. :( Still web-wheeling here though. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't think I've wheeled since Red Elephant last fall. :( Still web-wheeling here though. :rolleyes:
If i could do a virtual High-5 i would but i cant

my frineds house is a loony bin of drunks so gotta make it quick.....so i dont have any money to spend on extraneous events only the required gas smokes food and beer so mayby after pay day its gonna be bigger than usual which means im totally in for an offroad trip completely "might" even buy beers for attendees so long as its not outrageous hehehehe maybe crystal/moody or something equal......?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Eliminating smokes and beer from that list frees up a lot of cash ...
yeah well ya wouldnt want a mass murder on the front page of your newspaper now would ya?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts