TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran into a guy today with a sick custom toy. after talking to him for a while he mention the festivities this weekend. i went to the site to find out more and it said to show up they 'request' that you be a member of any chapter. i am not a member but myself and some friends who would like to go. we would just like to swing by to see other offroaders and hopefully talk with people who actually use 4x4's for offroading and maybe get some ideas for our own rigs (yes i drive nissan but i'm still an offroader). i don't want to ruffle any feathers so i thought i would come in here and ask people who will be there if anyone minds if we show up.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I ran into a guy today with a sick custom toy. after talking to him for a while he mention the festivities this weekend. i went to the site to find out more and it said to show up they 'request' that you be a member of any chapter. i am not a member but myself and some friends who would like to go. we would just like to swing by to see other offroaders and hopefully talk with people who actually use 4x4's for offroading and maybe get some ideas for our own rigs (yes i drive nissan but i'm still an offroader). i don't want to ruffle any feathers so i thought i would come in here and ask people who will be there if anyone minds if we show up.

Most people are already out there, but I do not see any problems.
I will be out on Saturday myself.
David

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
While out there when you see a pathfinder getting picked on, it's me...I'll blame you for giving me a false sense of security...:)

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
There are jeeps out there so no worries. If you have your state permit get your ass out there and wheel.

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
No worries man. We will just pressure you to run trails with us and when you get stuck we will point and laugh at you for a while before we actually help you out. Oh and take a ton of pics too.:neener:
Come on out and have a good time. The desert is for everyone to respect and enjoy.

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
No worries man. We will just pressure you to run trails with us and when you get stuck we will point and laugh at you for a while before we actually help you out. Oh and take a ton of pics too.:neener:
Come on out and have a good time. The desert is for everyone to respect and enjoy.

FJ=fawkin jeepland :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you guys are great...i only have a 2WD...and i have been looking for a chance to try and get it stuck...maybe this will be the oppotunity i have been waiting for...

·
Registered
97 Posts
you guys are great...i only have a 2WD...and i have been looking for a chance to try and get it stuck...maybe this will be the oppotunity i have been waiting for...
Some of these guys are into serious rock crawling and determine how good a time they had by how much body damage occurs....LOL
I do not think stuck is the problem, rolling off a boulder or high centered is more likely
And you will get some help after some good ribbing because you cannot make it were a Toyota can go....LOL
Have Fun, See you out there
David

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
2WD....What the hell is that going to do for you:confused: You might as well bring the wifes civic, it'll get better gas milage. Its bad enough it's a Nissan:flipoff4::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :xmoon: :xmoon:

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Did you make it out? You're welcome to come to any of our functions to check us out. Your buddy said he has a Taco and I'm sure you'll get the Toyota bug once you see how well slightly modified Tacos do on the trails!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts