TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is everybody doing? Softball season is finally over... maybe I can finally get out on the trails :)

Yogi

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
My truck is still not done. Still have a few loose ends to get done. Problem right now is I'm not even going to be able to touch it for a few weeks. :(

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
How is everybody doing? Softball season is finally over... maybe I can finally get out on the trails :)

Yogi
Woody's Wash and Axle Alley this Sat.

Table Mesa (Lower and Upper Terminator, Predator) June 9th

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Come wheeling with us Saturday! Axle Alley and Woody's Wash. WEEEEE.
You can do it and keep the truck pretty, you'll just need to be careful. You know AA, don't know if you've run WW. WW is a little interesting getting in, but the rest is fun.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Come wheeling with us Saturday! Axle Alley and Woody's Wash. WEEEEE.
You can do it and keep the truck pretty, you'll just need to be careful. You know AA, don't know if you've run WW. WW is a little interesting getting in, but the rest is fun.
He can watch us take the stoopid lines and then take the sane lines and be fine...........might get some dust on the shiney paint though! :D

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey.. Im all about keeping the paint shiney! :)

I need to finish building my frinds thing on the side of my house. I can go out and flop it all day long! lol

Yogi

He can watch us take the stoopid lines and then take the sane lines and be fine...........might get some dust on the shiney paint though! :D

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know fucker!!!! I offered you help to come work on your truck... What... you dont trust me to work on it? Asswipe! lol

Yogi

My truck is still not done. Still have a few loose ends to get done. Problem right now is I'm not even going to be able to touch it for a few weeks. :(

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dont know.... AA is fun... but Ive run it too many times. It seems to be teh case with most of the trails around here. Also... AA has either been super fun and I get through it with no problem. Or... its been the trail to cause the worst damage. ooops. Its guess its a crap shoot.

Yogi

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
I dont know.... AA is fun... but Ive run it too many times. It seems to be teh case with most of the trails around here. Also... AA has either been super fun and I get through it with no problem. Or... its been the trail to cause the worst damage. ooops. Its guess its a crap shoot.

Yogi
I can introduce you to some new trails if you're bored of the norm..........you'll want to take the flop mobile though! ;)

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Boo friggen hooo. You got the tough stuff taken care of, what's the hold up now? Get the shocks done and lower the rear you big sissy.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah... I hope to get it finished sometime in the next few months. Hopefully by time it starts to cool off again. :) I think it would be an entirely different expierence to bring a vehicle I can just roll at will! Although I dont knwo if my truck can pull it and the trailer.

Yogi
I can introduce you to some new trails if you're bored of the norm..........you'll want to take the flop mobile though! ;)

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Boo friggen hooo. You got the tough stuff taken care of, what's the hold up now? Get the shocks done and lower the rear you big sissy.
LOL............that's alot like work, so I'm sure he'll leave it until the leaf-fairy comes to fix it for him! :D

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
yeah... I hope to get it finished sometime in the next few months. Hopefully by time it starts to cool off again. :) I think it would be an entirely different expierence to bring a vehicle I can just roll at will! Although I dont knwo if my truck can pull it and the trailer.

Yogi
I forgot, it's a Geap.............you can't drive it to the trails! :lmao: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Bite me!!! I blame my sister for visiting the next couple of weeks. Terminators does sound like fun though. Now if I could only get my spare in ***coughsergcough****

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
LOL............that's alot like work, so I'm sure he'll leave it until the leaf-fairy comes to fix it for him! :D
If the leaf fairy wants to come help I'm all for it. :flipoff4:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
I know fucker!!!! I offered you help to come work on your truck... What... you dont trust me to work on it? Asswipe! lol

Yogi
The major crap is done, asswipe! It's just some minor shit that I have to find time to do. :D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts